MI – LANSING Due to the fact that no one claimed the $450 million top prize in the Friday, July 7 drawing, the Mega Millions jackpot is now approaching half a billion dollars.
Due to the cash option, the drawing on Tuesday, July 11 will be valued $480 million with a $240.7 million cash prize.
The July 7 Mega Millions winning numbers are 8-10-17-55-66.
Mega Ball in Gold: 3
The multiplier is 3
Winners of the July 7 Mega Millions:
· While there was no grand prize winner, one player won $1 million in the drawing by matching all five of the white balls that were chosen. The state of California sold the ticket.
· Nevertheless, the gamer skipped the Megaplier option, which would have raised their winnings to $3 million.
· Two tickets sold in Michigan matched the Mega Ball, four white balls, and four other balls to win $10,000 in the drawing. The state’s highest reward ever won was that one.
· There were 569,875 tickets sold for the drawing that won at least $4. 22,488 Michigan tickets sold for the drawing each earned at least $4.
At midnight on Tuesday and Friday, Mega Millions draws take place. The Mega Ball is picked from a set of balls with a number from 1 through 25. Five balls are chosen from a set of balls with a number from 1 through 70. One in 302 million is the likelihood of winning the prize.
In addition to the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands, Mega Millions is played in 44 states. Each ticket is $2.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The projected $615 million jackpot and $310.6 million cash option are for the next Powerball drawing on Saturday, July 8.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing will take place on Saturday, July 8 at 7:29 p.m. with a $4.9 million prize. The deadline is that day at 7:08 p.m.
· The predicted $302,000 Fantasy 5 jackpot for this Saturday. It’s drawing time at 7:29. It is now 7:08 p.m.
Visit the official Michigan Lottery website for the most recent updates, along with additional details on instant tickets, raffles, and other lottery games.
The Wolverine FLL lottery club, which won a $1.05 billion prize in March 2021, was the latest Michigan player to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot. The gang intends to support the neighbourhood with their gains.
They were fortunate winners, but it’s a good idea for players to check their tickets right away because a Warren 2021 winner for $1 million was sold but unclaimed. The state’s School Aid Fund received the funds instead.